iFlix Philippines goes to Davao City to promote the world’s leading TV internet service to the local market. Media partners from Davao gathered at Rekado to hear great news from the iFlix Team. iFlix is now available in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Brunei and the Philippines. Bringing thousands of big name movies and TV series within reach, right at the palm of our hands.
iFlix is an application which grants access to thousands of the World’s Best TV Shows and Movies.Offering subscribers the largest selection of iconic, critically acclaimed TV series and fan-favorite films both internationally and locally available in the region, including:
- Exclusive series, such as multi-award winning shows Mr. Robot and Fargo, as well as many other popular titles including The Magicians, Hunters, Aquarius, And Then There Were None, The Last Ship, Roadies and more;
- Fan favorite Korean dramas and variety shows, such as Boys Over Flowers, The Inheritors, Lovers in Paris, Stairway to Heaven, Running Man and more;
- Hundreds of multi-award winning movies and cult classics, such as Pulp Fiction, Chicago, Rocky, Good Will Hunting, Titanic, Avatar and more;
- Extraordinary selection of anime classics such as Attack on Titan, Diabolik Lovers, Voltes V, Daimos, Hunter X Hunter, and more;
- Every season of iconic series including Friends, Lost, How I Met Your Mother, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Mad Men, Dexter, Prison Break and more.
iFlix also provide a wide range of local (Filipino) content, partnering with top local content provider ABS-CBN, GMA and TV5. The content available on iFlix is NOT limited to TV shows / series but also big movie titles such as “One More Chance”, “On The Job” and “Wattpad: Unwanted Girlfriend”. iFlix also offers sought after independent film titles including “Ang Kwento ni Mabuti”, “Ang Huling Cha Cha ni Anita” and “Serbis”.
For a very low monthly fee of PHP 129, iFlix Subscibers get to watch on their mobile phone, laptop, tablet and TV whenever, wherever. Visit their website at www.iflix.com for more details.
iFlix held a contest during the event at Rekado, where members from media were asked to join. Ria Jose, Klyde Jarabelo, Kyle and Leah De Castro represented Davao Bloggers Society, Sir Jinggoy from Sun Star Davao. Participants were asked to name the title of the Film / Series while listening to their respective intros. Ria and Klyde went neck and neck, showing signs that they will surely enjoy an iFlix subscription as they seem so on-point with the titles. Ria Jose got the best of the competition by being the first one to name five titles. She received a bag of goodies from iFlix.
Right after the games and question and answer portion with the media, iFlix treats us with an independent film showing of “Flotsam”, starred by Solenn Heussaff and Rocco Nacino. It was a cool and refreshing choice of film from the team that I surely enjoyed watching.
Davao Bloggers Society was well represented during the #iFlixGoesToDavao event and to end this post is a mandatory group photo with the iFlix Team.